Tzoumerka Activities Center created in a beautiful village of Agnanta in Epirus.
We are located next to the High School of Agnanta.
See the map.
We are 55 kilometers from the city center of Arta and the city center of Ioannina, about 1 hour 10 minutes by car.
Our place is fenced and secure.
After consultation with the secretariat carried out:
– School Excursions
– Hourly renting space or part of a restricted or outdoor event
– Guided days in mountaineering, climbing, mountain running, cycling, skimountaineering either in groups or individually.
– Training fields for professional and amateur teams.
– Parking area
– Indoor climbing wall 150sqm
– Room with fitness equipment and weights machines
– Games for group programs
– Room with table tennis
– Separate men – women changing rooms, each with its own Sauna
– Outdoor lawn and garden
– Area for archery
– Children’s arena with obstacles
– Outdoor circular mountain bike trails (bike park), for beginners and experienced riders length 300 and 400 meters respectively
– Field with sand, dimensions 20X10 measures for beach volley, beach soccer and beach tennis
– Refreshment room with snack bar, coffee and refreshments
– Demonstration of climbing 10 minutes, for children and adults, by a professional climber
– Climbing for you and your children for one hour under the guidance of our experienced staff
– Climbing Games and relay in a specially designed area of the climbing room, always under the supervision of our experienced staff
– Entertainment program designed for children at the outdoor playground
– Guidance to individual aerobic fitness programs and resistance (weights)
– Guidance in group programs of traditional dances and aerobic fitness
– Guidance on issues to improve your skills in riding mountain bike
– Guidance on issues to improve your skills in archery
– Hourly rental bicycles for use in our specially designed routes
– Hourly rent land to provide ball and badges
– Hourly rental Sauna
– Information and guidance for hiking, cycling, mountaineering, climbing, ski mountaineering in the mountain region.